1. - Gas Savings - Hybrid cars can get up to 60 mpg (miles per gallon), due to their advanced aerodynamics, engine efficiency, tire technology (which is so different to the standard cars) just to mention some of its characteristics.
- Environmental Issues - Reduced gas emissions equals less air pollution because a hybrid car has an electric motor and batteries to rely on when the gasoline engine is not in use. They can reduce smog up to 90%.
- Better engine efficiency - Reducing the overall weight of the hybrid car is a way to increase its efficiency, smaller engines equals better efficiency. Another way is how the hybrid cars recharge they batteries, the hybrids battery pack never needs to be charged from an external source, every time you hit the brake, the brake system stores some of the energy to the batteries (this is known as regenerative braking). Also the batteries get recharged by the gasoline engine when necessary.
4. - Low Maintenance costs - The electrical motor and the batteries dont require any maintenance; they have the same life span as the car itself. The gas engine doesnt require any more maintenance than any other normal car.
5. - Government Incentives - Theres a federal tax deduction for hybrid cars; the new hybrid car tax credit is divided into two parts with tax credits ranging from $400 to $3400.The great news is that a credit is much better than a deduction since the credit does reduce the taxes that are owed. The deduction simply reduces the amount of taxable income.
Article Source: http://www.
Want to learn more about Hybrid Cars?, feel free to visit us at: Hybrid Cars. .
By: Arturo R